For everyone riding in the GC100 or GC50 in 2019!
All qualifying entries will go into the draw and one lucky rider on the day will receive $500 -You got it! All you have to do is register, pay and ride in either event in 2019 and, if you are there for the draw on Sunday morning 19 May 2019 you will walk away with a cool $500-. WOW!!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CASH PRIZE DRAW CONDEV GC100 2019
1. The prize draw is open to all registrants who register to ride in either the 50km or 100 km ride in the GC100 Charity Bike Ride 2019 with the exception of those noted at * below.
2. The rider MUST be registered to ride, have paid in full prior to the event and ride (or attempt to ride) in the event.
3. The winner which will be drawn randomly from a list of entrants and must be in attendance for the draw on 19 May 2019. Proof of identification will be required before payment is made. If the riders is not immediately identified and able to collect the payment at the time of the draw, then the prize will be redrawn.
4. The cash prize draw is a one off payment of $500- to be made to the winning entry by cheque or bank transfer at the discretion of the Rotary Club of Parkwood Incorporated to the winning entrant.
5. The Kids Prize draw of $20- will have applied the same terms and conditions as outlined above as they pertain to either the GC6 or GC2 ride. All minors must also be registered to ride in either event to be eligible.
*Riders riding as part of the Condev entrants or Rotary Club of Parkwood entrants and the immediate families and/or relatives are not eligible for the cash prize.